- 2 apples
- Peanut butter (or alternative nut butter)
- Mini chocolate chips
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
- Yield1 large plate of apple nachos servings
- Prep time00:10
• Melted chocolate
• Slivered almonds
• Mini marshmallows
• Butterscotch or peanut butter chips
• Raisins or other dried fruit
• Candy sprinkles
• Sunflower Seeds
Slice two apples and arrange the slices in a circular pattern on a plate.
Fill a small zip-top baggie with peanut butter and snip a small hole in one corner. Squeeze the nut butter from the bag onto the apples.
Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips and unsweetened coconut flakes.