Share This Recipe
Baked apple chips are a sweet, healthful treat and are also a great idea if you have extra apples to use up. They take a long time to bake, but are worth the wait!
- Several apples
- Pumpkin pie spice to sprinkle
- Sugar to sprinkle (optional)
- Set oven to 200°F.
- Wash and rinse the apples.
- Cut apples in as thin as slices as possible. Use a mandolin if you have one handy.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the apples on the baking sheet, making sure edges do not overlap.
- Sprinkle the apples with pumpkin pie spice to your liking. Sprinkle the apples with sugar if you'd like them extra sweet.
- Place apples in the oven and back for approximately 1.5 hours, once the edges of the fruit start to curl slightly.
- Remove from the oven, and turn each chip. Place the apples in the oven and bake for another 1.5 hours.
- Remove from over and cool completely.