Share This Recipe
Apples are the perfect base ingredient to any smoothie or juice recipe because of their ability to add natural sweetness, fiber, and frothiness to your drinks.
- 3/4 cup of ice
- 2 Stemilt apples, each cut in quarters away from core
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut in half
- 1 stalk of celery, cut in half
- 1 cup of frozen mango (may need to add more ice if using fresh)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 heaping cup of coconut water (or water, as preferred)
Place ingredients into your electric, high-speed blender in the order listed above. Blend on high for 1-2 minutes, stopping intermittently if ingredients need to be mixed. (Note: A blender that is made specifically to blend fruits/vegetables is best to achieve a smooth consistency).