Share This Recipe
Spiralized apples, or “apple noodles,” are the perfect topper to salads, to sweeten up a raw, veggie-filled slaw, or to crisp up by baking them with cinnamon into apple curly fries. There are many apple spiralizers on the market, and they help make a wonderful presentation, even for a simple salad. Here, we pair apple spirals with blue cheese, for a sweet, yet strong salad.
- 1 medium Stemilt Gala apple
- 2 cups of mixed greens (spring mix)
- 1 tbsp Blue cheese or Gorgonzola crumbles
- 1 tbsp candied pecans
- Balsamic vinaigrette
- Spiralize apples.
- In a salad bowl, add greens, then blue cheese, pecans and finally, apple noodles.
- Top with dressing or serve on the side. Enjoy!